Tuesday, January 20, 2009

a mother's wish

It is now almost the end of the first month of the new year. Time seems to fly so fast. Shukri is now in Form 1 and Sakinah will be sitting for her UPSR. Seems like it was only yesterday that they were babies all cute and cuddly. Looking back I wish that I am blessed with many more children, but I suppose I can't complain because afterall there are others out there who has none. Looking at them grow so fast I can't help feeling a bit apprehensive of what the future holds for them. The world is not as friendly as it used to be. The world now is about money and titles and more money and more titles. There is almost no room for good people doing good things. Honesty and integrity are words that people say not things that people have. I hope that my children will be safe. I hope that God keeps them on the straight and narrow. I hope that God gives them guidance and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment